RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
We are committed to making decisions to best care for the health and safety of our guests and employees. We are closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as local health authorities, to ensure that we are doing everything possible to keep people safe. As part of this commitment, we have taken important steps to elevate our focus beyond our customary high standards of sanitation, cleaning and employee hygiene in response to COVID-19:
- Sanitizing the surfaces of all key guest touch-points every 30 minutes
- Changing all serving utensils every 30 minutes
- Following current cleaning procedures using proven and effective sanitizing products
- Reinforcing stringent handwashing practices requiring employees to wash their hands every 20 minutes or between tasks, and making sure all hand sanitizer stations are stocked and operating properly, as well as adding additional sanitizing stations throughout the restaurant.>/LI>
We have established frequent, internal communications to:
- Inform and educate our employees related to guest and employee policies on this illness
- Provide the latest guidance provided by the CDC and all local and state public health authorities on COVID-19
- Communicate specific and enhanced procedures for preventing the spread of the virus and steps to reduce the risk of exposure and other guidelines as this situation evolves.
RESPONSE TO COVID-19 VIRUS
During this time, we are taking additional precautions to safeguard our staff and our guests. Our goal is to keep our establishment as safe as possible. Please do not enter the building if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
FEVER, COUGH, OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH
We may ask you to excuse yourself from the restaurant if we observe you displaying any of the symptoms above. To practice safe social distancing, please maintain a 6 ft distance from all other patrons.
Burger University thanks you for your patience and cooperation.